Getting the most from Parties



Parties are an amazing way to expand your network. Here are some great tips: 
1. Have your welcome video posted before your hostess adds friends so they have something to immediately watch (OR go live with your welcome video)
2. Friend request anyone that falls under the "seen by" number in the right-hand corner of each post
3. Message all your "friends" before the party ends to thank them and see if they have questions. Your friends will all be listed at the top when you click on “members."
4. Post your link to order in the comments of every post and each post write (link to order in comments).
5. When your new friends land on your wall you want them to quickly realize that YOU are the Younique girl in their friend’s party. So post on your FB wall so that your new friends get to know you. Even better—go live!
6. Create a hostess thank you video that gives her tips on how to have a more successful party.
7. Make sure your posts are all pics of YOU or other presenters you know!! Have your pictures be with different expressions, clothing, and hairstyles so it's more I treating to look at (same for videos).
8. More than one party going? Make sure you make the group one of your "favorites" so it's easy to find.
9. Post a “Turn on Notifications” reminder before the party starts.
10. Make your hostess an admin and suggest she post, comment, and like throughout the party.
11. Invite girls to join your Customer Base Group at the end of your party to grow your network!
12. Remember parties are a chance to make new friends, expand your network, and book more parties! Even a party with no sales can be a win if you are doing these things to grow your business!
13. Take time every day to check in with comments and interact with your guests.
14. DON'T worry if the party seems quiet. With makeup, girls often like to lurk, listen, and learn! You will often see orders at the end of a party. Messaging girls at the end can also be helpful with this.
15. Make sure you are knowledgeable and excited about the products in your post and videos. We have SO much to offer with Younique! If you feel like you need to get a little more excited, take a peek at our Younique Foundation portion of the website. Such an awesome company!
  
Party Networking Tips:
•  During a party, I send friends requests to every guest if there are 40 girls or less in the party. If there are more than 40, I send friend requests to girls who are liking, comments, and interacting with posts. I ALSO send friend requests to the girls from the "Seen By" number on every post. When you send friend requests like this, they are more apt to see your party posts, as well as the posts and lives on your wall!

 • At the end of a party, I message every girl who has accepted my friend request and thank them for coming to the party. I also ask them if there is anything I can help them find, or if they need a color match! Even if they say no, I send them another message thanking them and telling them to have a great day. They usually will reply to this and say, "You, too!" Then I say, "Thanks!" as a final exchange. Guess what. Facebook now thinks we are fast friends, and will start showing them more of my posts!

 • I post a final post in my parties after my closing video thanking girls for coming. I invite them to keep in touch by joining my Beauty Group! It looks a little something like this: Let's keep in touch! To stay in the loop, learn about new products, and be part of my special beauty series and giveaways, join my beauty group! We have a ton of fun over there, and I'd love to add you! https://www.facebook.com/groups/lyndsayjohnson/ (and then I include a photographic with this, of course)

• I ALWAYS offer the hostess the opportunity. I offer it in a hostess video (with tips to make it a great party—let me know if you want to see that for ideas). AND I offer at the end of the party. If it was a success, I tell them they’d be great at this and their friends can buy from them next time. If the party had no sales I point out that many of the girls seemed interested, but they might prefer to buy from a friend who sells!